Call the Clearing 2016 hotline: 020 8240 4029
Many of our undergraduate and foundation programmes are available through Clearing for September 2016 entry. If you have any questions about the Clearing process, call 020 8240 4029 to speak to our Admissions Team about your options.
For more information about Clearing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
On A Level results day (Thursday 18th August 2016) we will be opening a dedicated Clearing hotline. Opening times for the hotline can be seen below:
- Thursday 18th: 7am-9pm
- Friday 19th: 8am-9pm
- Saturday 20th - Tuesday 23rd: 9am-5pm
Am I eligible?
You will be eligible to apply through Clearing if you have already applied through UCAS and fufil one of the following criteria:
- Received no offers
- Declined all offers
- Did not respond to your offers before the due date
- Did not meet the conditions of your offer
- Declined a changed course/date of entry/point of entry
- UCAS receive your application after 30th June 2016
- One course you applied for has been declined/unsuccessful and you have paid the full £23 fee