Please note: Clearing has now closed for 2016 entry. If you would like to apply to study at St Mary's in 2017, please apply via UCAS by 15th January.
Many of our Undergraduate and Foundation degree programmes were available through Clearing for 2016 entry. Information about Clearing for September 2017 will be added during the summer leading up to A Level results day.
Am I eligible?
You will be eligible to apply through Clearing if you have already applied through UCAS and fufil one of the following criteria:
- Received no offers
- Declined all offers
- Did not respond to your offers before the due date
- Did not meet the conditions of your offer
- Declined a changed course/date of entry/point of entry
- UCAS receive your application after 30th June 2017
- One course you applied for has been declined/unsuccessful and you have paid the full £23 fee
For more information about Clearing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8240 4029.