Clearing has now finished for 2015, but it's not too late to apply for 2016 entry through UCAS Extra!
Clearing will operate between July and September 2016. You will be eligible to apply through Clearing if you have already applied through UCAS and fufil one of the following criteria:
- Received no offers
- Declined all offers
- Did not respond to your offers before the due date
- Did not meet the conditions of your offer
- Declined a changed course/date of entry/point of entry
- UCAS receive your application after 30th June 2016
- One course you applied for has been declined/unsuccessful and you have paid the full £23 fee
On A level results day (Thursday 18th August 2016) we will be opening a dedicated Clearing hotline. More information will be added in the run up to Clearing.
For more information about clearing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.