Call the Clearing 2016 hotline: 020 8240 4225
Many of our undergraduate and foundation programmes are available through Clearing for September 2016 entry. If you have any questions about the Clearing process, call 020 8240 4225 to speak to our Admissions Team about your options.
For more information about Clearing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Am I eligible?
You will be eligible to apply through Clearing if you have already applied through UCAS and fufil one of the following criteria:
- Received no offers
- Declined all offers
- Did not respond to your offers before the due date
- Did not meet the conditions of your offer
- Declined a changed course/date of entry/point of entry
- UCAS receive your application after 30th June 2016
- One course you applied for has been declined/unsuccessful and you have paid the full £23 fee