Make sure you are financially prepared for university.
We know that going to university is an exciting prospect, and potentially one of the greatest investments you will ever make; improving your chances of employment and boosting your earning capability. We also know that living on a strict budget can be difficult.
By giving some thought to your finances before you arrive at St Mary's, and with the help and support of our experienced staff, you will be better prepared for life at university and able to get the most out of your time here.
The information contained in these pages should help you to understand the costs of your education, and the support that is available to you.
The Student Funding Service is there to provide assistance in all matters to do with your finances, from liaising with Student Finance England to solving problems concerning financial hardship. We are always there to help you through any financial problems you might be facing, so donít hesitate to come in to talk to us, no matter how small you think your problem is.
Get more information on:
- How much studying here will cost and where you can get funding from
- What financial support is available to full time students
- Money Matters Guide to: fees, loans, grants and scholarships
- Top tips on budgeting
- Student living costs calculator
- Information for EU Students
- Information for International (Non-EU students)