- One A Level or equivalent should be in a Science (including sport).
- Mature students who do not have normal entry requirements but have passed the NSCA accreditation exams or have applied experience in an appropriate field can also be considered.
- Grade C or above in GCSE English, Mathematics and Science is also required.
- Lower offers may be made to outstanding sports people - please contact the Director of Sport on 020 8240 4330.
- A long tradition in developing excellent strength and conditioning practitioners
- New Performance Education Centre for practical teaching, coaching and student practice
- £8.5 million sports village including laboratories and strength and conditioning suite
- Enthusiastic and expert staff (all accredited by the UK Strength & Conditioning Association)
- Numerous internal and external work experience opportunities with individual athletes and professional sports teams
- Option to spend a semester studying and coaching in the USA
- Successful Weightlifting and Powerlifting Club (four times British University Champions)
- Excellent graduate employability
- Happy students and an attractive, friendly campus
- Available as a Single Honours programme
- Taught in our historic Strawberry Hill campus.
- A range of scholarships are available for undergraduate students.
Your tuition fee will cover the cost of all mandatory elements of your programme.
Additional costs could be incurred depending on optional modules chosen and other projects undertaken. For further information about additional costs please contact email@example.com.
More information about funding and finance is available within the Money Matters section.