Strength and Conditioning Science BSc (Hons) Key Facts and Entry Requirements
- More Undergraduate Information...
2015/16 Entry -
Red Level Course
- First degree of its kind in the UK
- A long tradition of excellence in sport
- New Performance Education Centre for practical teaching, coaching and student practice
- £8.5 million sports village including laboratories and strength and conditioning suite
- Enthusiastic and expert staff (all accredited by the UK Strength & Conditioning Association)
- A programme employability co-ordinator provides internal and external work experience opportunities
- Option to spend a semester studying and coaching in the USA
- Successful Weightlifting and Powerlifting Club (three times British University Champions)
- Well regarded and sought after graduates
- Happy students and an attractive, friendly campus
- Available as a Single Honours programme
- A range of scholarships is available for undergraduate students.
- One A Level or equivalent should be in a Science.
- Mature students who do not have normal entry requirements but have passed the NSCA accreditation exams or have applied experience in an appropriate field can also be considered.
- Grade C or above in GCSE English, Mathematics and Science is also preferred.
- Lower offers may be made to outstanding sports people - please contact the Director of Sport on 020 8240 4330.