Skip to content Exit mobile menu

Can I change course in Clearing?

Many universities will allow you to change which course you plan to study.

If the course you would like to switch to is at the same university that you already have an offer from the best thing to do is to contact their Admissions department.

However, if you would like to apply for a course at a different university from where you already have an offer, you'll need to release yourself from that offer before you can apply to another university.

Changing course at St Mary's

If you have an offer to study at St Mary's, call our hotline on 020 8240 4225 and our Admissions Team will confirm whether you meet the requirements for the course you wish to switch to.

Clearing 2020 at St Mary's University

A wide range of degree courses are available through Clearing this year. There's several ways to apply to St Mary's via Clearing: