Each university will have information on their website regarding which courses are available through Clearing.
When you have shortlisted institutions and courses that compliment your interests, make sure you have everything on our checklist to hand:
- Your UCAS Personal ID number
- Qualifications you hold and grades achieved (universities can only hep you if you have received your results)
- The name of the course you wish to study
- Pen and paper to write down any questions you want to ask and important information you are given
- A quiet place where you won’t be disturbed
Start ringing the individual universities. Once you have provided them with the relevant information the university will be able to tell you whether or not you meet their requirements.