Endurance Performance and Coaching Centre Open Day
For prospective 2018 and 2019 students.
As a talented young athlete deciding which university to go to is an important decision. Find out what St Mary’s is all about, train with our squad, meet our coaches and find out what makes us the country’s top performing university for endurance athletics.
Book your place now
Athletes are welcome to attend either the October or December open day with the timetable for the days as follows:
- 9.45am: Welcome by EPACC staff - Craig Winrow, Michael Woods & Rowan Axe Meet in the Shannon rooms
- 10am: Training session with current EPACC squad Take part or observe (grass or track)
- 12pm: Buffet lunch
- 1pm: Campus and sports facilities tour
- 2pm: University life at St Mary’s
- 2.15pm: EPACC support services
- 2.30pm: Q&A with current EPACC athletes
- 2.45pm: Final questions
Places are limited. If you wish to attend one of the days please contact Rowan Axe on 020 8240 2324 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download EPACC Open Day flyer
“To provide an endurance performance environment that supports, challenges and develops elite runners, inspires beginners, fosters and tests talent and promotes excellence in the coaches who work with them.”
Register for this event
For more information about this event please contact email@example.com.
Subscribe to our news and events mailing list for information about upcoming events at St Mary's.