Student Enterprise Forum
Chelsea Foundation and St Mary’s University Student Enterprise Forum
Location: Stamford Bridge
The enterprise forum is a fusion of business, sport and creative ideas and skills where students will hear from industry experts and take part in small group activities and problem-solving challenges.
This is a fantastic opportunity for current students and alumni to:
- make a genuine contribution to decisions being made for the future of a globally recognised club/brand
- show future employers their commitment to their personal and professional growth
What students will experience
- Learn about the latest thinking in embedding technology and information systems in the revamped Chelsea FC stadium.
- Understand the challenges of sustaining community links, partnerships and projects during the temporary relocation of a football club.
- Listen to keynote speakers on new technologies and social media in smart stadia.
Tickets are free, but there is only a limited number so please book now to avoid disappointment. To book your place on this event you will need to register via CareerConnect.
The deadline for signing up was 5pm on Monday 12th March.
How to get there
Students can make their own way there and we would recommend travelling by public transport to this event as although parking is available for a limited number of cars using the underground car park at the stadium, due to high demand spaces are usually taken early. If making your own way there, please arrive for 9.45am ready for a prompt 10am start.
St Mary’s University will provide return coach transport from campus for students on a first come first served basis (there may be a small fee, payable later).
The coach will leave university at 8.30am, please be ready to board the bus at 8.15am.
For more information about this event please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to our news and events mailing list for information about upcoming events at St Mary's.