Christian Origins and Social-Scientific Criticism: Past, Present, and Future
Location: Waldegrave Drawing Room, St Mary's University, Twickenham
- “From Honour and Shame to Theorizing Christian Origins”: John S. Kloppenborg (University of Toronto)
- “Diverse Futures of Social-Scientific Criticism: Affective, Spatial, Cognitive, and Digital Turns”: Louise J. Lawrence (Exeter University)
- “Cults, Martyrs, and Good Samaritans: The Bible in Contemporary English Political Discourse”: James Crossley (St Mary’s University, Twickenham)
Other confirmed speakers
- David Horrell (Exeter University)
- Chris Keith (St Mary’s University, Twickenham)
- Sarah Rollens (Rhodes College)
Download the schedule
The cost to attend this conference is £35 per delegate. A student rate of £25 is available.
Food and accommodation
Conference attendees are responsible for making their own arrangements. St Mary’s University has an excellent Refectory with reasonable prices for meals. There are also numerous local restaurants.
For hotels, we recommend:
For more information about this event please contact email@example.com.
Subscribe to our news and events mailing list for information about upcoming events at St Mary's.