Christian Origins and Social-Scientific Criticism: Past, Present, and Future
Location: Waldegrave Drawing Room, St Mary's University, Twickenham
- “From Honour and Shame to Theorizing Christian Origins”: John S. Kloppenborg (University of Toronto)
- “Diverse Futures of Social-Scientific Criticism: Affective, Spatial, Cognitive, and Digital Turns”: Louise J. Lawrence (Exeter University)
- “Cults, Martyrs, and Good Samaritans: The Bible in Contemporary English Political Discourse”: James Crossley (St Mary’s University, Twickenham)
Other confirmed speakers
- David Horrell (Exeter University)
- Chris Keith (St Mary’s University, Twickenham)
- Sarah Rollens (Rhodes College)
Download the schedule
Click play on the video below to see the presentations. To skip forward and back between presentations click the 'next' and 'previous' buttons that show in the bottom-left corner of the video.
For more information about this event please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to our news and events mailing list for information about upcoming events at St Mary's.