South West London Primary Science Conference
A collaboration between the London Borough of Merton, St Mary’s University, Twickenham, and Achieving for Children (Kingston, Richmond and Windsor and Maidenhead).
Designed for subject leaders, classroom teachers and senior leaders: a jam-packed day with expert-led workshops for EYFS, KS1 and KS2. Booking closes Friday 7th September 2018 Contact Amanda Stone on email@example.com or call 020 8545 3922 to book your place.
- Paul Tyler Primary Science Teaching Trust – ‘Science Capital: A Primary Journey’
- Andrew Hanson National Physical Laboratory – ‘Inspiring the next generation of scientists!’
Confirmed workshops include:
- ‘Transition in Science: EYFS to KS1, KS1-KS2 and beyond’- Dr Esme Glauert Institute of Education
- Awe and wonder – engaging hooks for your science lessons’ - Fiona Killick St Mary’s University
- ‘Science through Stories’ - Jules Pottle Story-telling Schools
- Drama and Science KS2’ - David Allen University of Hertfordshire.
- ‘Using ASE PLAN materials for tracking and assessment’ - Naomi Hiscock Primary Science Education Consultant
- ‘Creating an environment for child-led enquiry at KS2’ - Rufus Cooper Primary Science Teaching Trust
- ‘Developing Maths and Literacy through Primary Science’ - Paul Tyler Primary Science Teaching Trust
- ‘Outdoor science – using the school environment’ - Bob Cooper STEM Learning
For more information about this event please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to our news and events mailing list for information about upcoming events at St Mary's.