The Law Forum 2018
Location: Waldegrave Drawing Room
The St Mary’s Law Programmes warmly invite you for an evening of talks, networking and Q&A with an esteemed and diverse panel of legal professionals. This year’s event will be the fifth annual Law Forum at St. Mary’s, where panellists share their experiences and perceptions of legal practice in a variety of fields. Attending students have the opportunity to ask questions during the session and network with the panellists over drinks afterwards.
The panel will include the following, with additional speakers to be confirmed shortly:
- John Luckhurst, Senior Partner, Michael Demidecki & Co.
- Alice Brunning, Associate Solicitor, Taylor Vinters
- Jason Smalley, Client Legal Director, The Legal Director
- Evelyn Ofori Koree, Vice-Chair, Law Society Ethnic Minority Lawyers Division, Principal Solicitor at Descartes Solicitors
- Leo Licheri-Hood, St. Mary’s Law Programmes Alumnus, future Trainee Solicitor at Dechert LLP
Attendance is free of charge, but we ask that you please register online.
Book your place now
For more information about this event please contact email@example.com.
Subscribe to our news and events mailing list for information about upcoming events at St Mary's.