CREDO Day: The New RE Curriculum Directory: Bible in Schools
Venue: G5, St Marys University, Twickenham
This event is sponsored by Association of Teachers of Catholic Religious Education (ATCRE).
These masterclasses and themed workshops hosted by the Aquinas Centre for Theological Literacy and convened by Philip Robinson (CES), NBRIA, ATCRE and University Personnel for Primary and Secondary Practitioners of RE.
- 9.30am: Arrivals
- 9.50am: Welcome – Prof. Anthony Towey
- 10am: Transgender identity and Catholic education: Issues, principles and Church teaching – (Prof David Albert Jones)
- 11am: Coffee
- 11.15am: Introducing the Year of the Word
- 11.30am: The New RE Curriculum Directory (Philip Robinson)
- 12.30pm: Lunch
- 1pm and 2pm: Workshops
- Bible in Primary Schools (Margaret Carswell)
- RECD Round Table (Philip Robinson)
- GCSE RE & Low Prior Attainers (Matthew Dell)
- 3pm: Plenary and departures
This event will cost £50 per person and bookings can be made online.
Subscribe to our news and events mailing list for information about upcoming events at St Mary's.