Applications are now closed for the 2023 Springboard Women’s Development Programme. Applications will re-open in 2024.
The Springboard Women’s Development Programme is open to women from all backgrounds, ages and stages of their lives, from all areas of the University and is part of our ongoing commitment to close our Gender and Ethnicity Pay Gaps, as well as our Athena SWAN and REC work.
This well-known award-winning programme has been undertaken by over 230,000 women across 48 countries. It is delivered through four in-person all-day workshops covering modules such as assertiveness, understanding values, strengths, weaknesses, skills and goal setting. All sessions are backed up with a comprehensive participant online workbook
What are the benefits?
Women who take part in Springboard report:
- increased levels of confidence and motivation
- a better sense of direction and clarity
- improved communication skills
- drive to use initiative at work more often
- an increased positive image of yourself
- an understanding of how to improve your work-life balance
- the ability to set and achieve clear goals.
For any further information, please email email@example.com.