- Dates: Monday, 20 June-Friday, 2 September 2022, with a break during the week of 18 July.
- Duration: 10 weeks
- Application deadline: Monday 30th May 2022
- Tuition fee: £3,650 (please pay your tuition fees for the course when you pay the deposit for your St Mary’s degree course).
- Accommodation options: Students who travel to London for the course will normally live in private accommodation or in a homestay
- Mode of delivery: Online
How to apply
Please let our Admissions team know you would like to register for this course by emailing email@example.com. In order to be considered for the pre-sessional course, you must hold an offer for a St Mary’s degree course.
You must have fulfilled all of the conditions for this offer except your English proficiency test result. You must also have a Secure English Language Test (SELT) result that meets the entry requirements set out below.
Please check the IELTS requirements for the degree you've applied for.
Course requirement of IELTS 6.0 with no less than 5.5 in any section
- 10-weeks pre-sessional entry requirement of IELTS 5.0 with no less than 4.5 in any section
Course requirement of IELTS 6.5 with no less than 6.0 in any section
- 10-weeks pre-sessional entry requirement of IELTS 5.5 with no less than 5.0 in any section
Course requirement of IELTS 7.0 with no less than 6.5 in any section
- 10-weeks pre-sessional entry requirement of IELTS 6 with no less than 5.5 in any section
Please note: Students who need a visa to study in the UK and who plan to come to London for the pre-sessional course must take an IELTS Academic for UKVI test. Other tests will not meet UKVI’s visa requirements. We will ask you to fulfil your offer conditions before offering you a place on the pre-sessional English course if your degree offer has any conditions other than an English proficiency test result.