We are committed to ensuring that all staff and students can make the best possible use of our resources. Our team of Library staff will endeavour to support your needs and are on hand should you require any additional assistance.
Access to the Main Library
- Access to the Library building is via the automatic doors at the main entrance.
- The Library occupies three floors. The Lower Ground is accessible via a ramp towards the back of the library, and the First Floor is accessible via a lift suitable for wheelchairs.
- A priority PC (on a height adjustable desk) is available on the Ground Floor of the Library.
Access to the Naylor Library
- Access to the Naylor Library is via a ramp and powered doors at the front of the building.
- The Library occupies two floors. The first floor is accessible to mobility-impaired users via a lift at the rear of the building.
- A priority PC (on a height adjustable desk) is available at the rear of the ground floor of Naylor Library.
To help you make the best use of the libraries and its resources, we offer the following additional services to St Mary’s students and staff with additional needs:
- Individual tours of the libraries and extra help with using resources
- Named, dediated staff support for induction and additional help throughout the year
- A book collection service if you have difficulty accessing the shelves
- Services for those with a print disability (including dyslexia) which give access to books in suitable alternative formats
- Provision for a nominated helper (such as a relative or support worker) to borrow on your behalf if you are unable to visit the Library