Saturday 24th September 2022, 9am
Saturday 29th October 2022, 9am
Saturday 26th November 2022, 9am
Unable to make it to the events listed? Make sure to submit an enquiry so we can keep you updated about the courses you're interested in studying.
What happens at an Open Day?
- Attend talks with academics from the degree you're interested in studying
- Chat to current students about their experience
- Go on a guided tour of the campus with one of our current students
- Take a tour of all our on-campus accommodation options
- Have a one-to-one discussion with lecturers at their drop-in desks
- Ask our Admissions specialists any questions you have about the application process
- View key facilities such as the library and specialist study spaces
- Speak to support staff from areas across the University, including the Students' Union, the Wellbeing Team, Student Funding Service, the Accommodation Team and Sport St Mary's
If you have any questions about our open days please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
I visited the University on its Open Day and had a fantastic experience with the Student Ambassadors who were really helpful and very friendly. It's been a pleasure to speak to some of the teachers who were available and helpful. [They have] great facilities and outdoor spaces. I really enjoyed my day, thank you! Christian Ferraro
Parents: keep in the loop with our parent mailing list
Are you a parent, family member or friend of someone considering St Mary's? Make sure to sign up for information about student life and the application process so you can keep up-to-date with key dates and information for undergraduates.