No matter of whether you've previously studied business or have a degree in a different subject, accelerate your progression towards a highly-successful career within the global markets with a Master's degree in International Finance and Management.
- Delivered by the Department for Business, Law and Society.
- Opportunity for you to undertake an industry placement.
- Fantastic networking opportunities.
Why study International Finance and Management?
This postgraduate degree in International Finance and Management will support you in furthering your management career through its key focus on finance. The course is designed to provide you with the knowledge and understanding of how organisations operate internationally from both a finance and management perspective.
The course is open to anyone who has completed their first degree, whether business-related or in another subject. If you haven't completed an undergraduate degree, you may still be accepted onto the course with appropriate work experience, provided you pass an interview.
The information in this course is kept fully-up-to date to reflect the current business climate. Our experienced professional team of academics will guide you through business disciplines such as management, investment and finance in an international context.
You will also have the opportunity to work in an organisation if you choose to study the optional work placement module. This experience will improve knowledge of businesses in a 'real-world' setting, all whilst gaining professional practice.
Why St Mary's?
This course aims to develop your commercial knowledge by offering a broad coverage of essential business requirements within the finance sector. This will include areas such as management, accounting and business ethics.
On our International Finance and Management degree you will benefit from:
- A dedicated team of research-active academics and visiting professors with an array of finance and management expertise
- An optional industry placement where you can demonstrate key management and finance skills to add to your professional experience
- Fantastic networking opportunities with our internationally diverse community of students and academics
- Smaller teaching groups compared to other universities
- An annual Careers Fair that provides you with the opportunity to meet representatives from a range of organisations within the sector
We've put together a bespoke virtual open day for anyone interested in studying at St Mary's.
Next live event: Tuesday 16th March, 4.30