St Mary’s University, Twickenham is committed to providing an environment that encourages and supports students from diverse backgrounds to study at our University.
We are pleased to announce the launch of our new Vice Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarship, worth £3,000 for each year of your degree programme whilst you study at St Mary’s University (a maximum of three years for an undergraduate degree, whilst additional funding for one year may be available if you progress to a PGCE programme).
To be eligible to apply, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Have a household income of £25,000 per annum or less;
- Are classified as ‘Home’ or ‘EU’ for fee status purposes;
- Achieve at least ABB from three A Levels or equivalent; and
- Have a place on a full-time undergraduate or full-time PGCE programme starting in September 2022.
Application deadline: 30th June 2022
Please note: a final offer of a Vice Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarship will be subject to you:
- accepting St Mary’s University as your first choice institution;
- enrolling on to an undergraduate degree (or PGCE programme) in September 2022;
- providing proof of household income from Student Finance company; and
- achieving the minimum eligibility grades when your results are released.
You should also note that to continue receiving the scholarship award annually (maximum of three years for an undergraduate programme) you must obtain an average grade of 60% or above each year. Additionally, St Mary’s reserves the right to withdraw the scholarship award at any time should you behave in a manner that brings you, or St Mary’s into disrepute; or you are subject to any academic or non-academic misconduct procedures; or you have outstanding monies owed to the University.
*Please note: to stand the best chance of being awarded one of these scholarships and bursaries, please apply by the end of April 2022. However we will still consider applications until the end of September 2022, or until all awards are allocated, whichever is the earliest.