We work closely with our current undergraduate and postgraduate students who come from a variety of backgrounds and are fantastic at working with participants to normalise the university student. All of our student body have an opportunity to work as Student Ambassadors during their studies, which helps us with our events for young people on and off campus, as well as during larger events such as Open Days.
If you think our student ambassadors could help your school or colleges with anything, please email email@example.com
If you are a current St Mary’s student and would be interested in becoming a student ambassador, we would encourage you to make an application. Student ambassadors benefit from:
- Great CV experience and we will provide references for future job applications
- Flexibility to fit around your lectures and studies
- Earn London Living Wage
- Flexible working hours with jobs available throughout the year
- Meet and work with fellow students
- Opportunities to promote and represent St Mary's at events for young people
Further information, jobs descriptions and how to apply can be found on SimmSpace.
If you are internal staff requesting Student Ambassadors for an event please book this via the link on the staff intranet pages.