The Taping and Strapping one day Introduction course is designed to teach and familiarise students with the principles of sports taping and strapping for use in sports injury management.
Dates and Times
This one-day course will run from 9.30am - 4.30pm on the following dates:
This course will take place at our 60 Waldegrave Road Campus.
The full cost is £105.
All required PPE will be provided for this course.
Whilst enrolled upon the sports taping course you will study be able to successfully tape and strap musculoskeletal structures using elasticated and non-elasticated tape, to prevent injury during sport. You will study the following topics:
- Principles of taping and strapping
- Contraindications and indications to taping
- Taping materials available
- Taping procedures of the following joints; foot, ankle, knee, hip, shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand
- Taping procedures for muscular structures, compression and support for sporting injuries
You are required to hold a Level 3 Sports Massage qualification or the equivalent. Evidence of this must accompany the application form.
Upon successful completion of the taping and strapping course, you will receive a certificate of attendance, issued by St Mary’s University.
Book your place now