1-day workshop designed to introduce coaches, clinicians and trainers to the concepts of strength of conditioning and their application for a range of populations.
Dates and Times
The course dates for this course are designed to meet the needs of the group.
Course dates coming soon.
The price of this course is £95.
Whilst enrolled upon the course you will study the principles of strength and conditioning and how to incorporate the principles in to training techniques and programmes.
The workshop can include the following units:
- Introduction to performance enhancement framework
- Underpinning concepts of strength and power enhancement
- Strength, capacity and anaerobic profiling
- Warm up interventions
- Introduction to plyometrics (technique and application for performance outcomes)
- Introduction to the use of strength training to enhance power
- Integration of strength and conditioning approaches in to practice
The course is assessed via
This course is not assessed.
To enrol on this course you must be 18-years-old or over.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a certificate of attendance, issued by St Mary’s University.
For more information about this course please contact the Short Courses team:
Tel: 020 8240 4321