Shockwave Therapy is an effective non-invasive treatment method with minimal negative side effects.
This specialised treatment method is indicated for injuries that are normally very difficult to treat. Shockwave therapy is a treatment method that reduces pain as well as improves function and quality of life.
Typical suitable injuries include:
- Tendinopathies, such as Patella Tendinopathy (Jumpers Knee)
- ITB Friction Syndrome (Runner Knee)
- Lateral Epicondylitis (Tennis Elbow)
- Medial Epicondylitis (Golfers Elbow)
- Achilles Tendinopathy
- Plantar fasciitis
- Medial Tibial Stress Syndrome (Shin Splints)
- Piriformis Syndrome and Myofascial Trigger Points (localised tender/painful area)
We will provide a thorough assessment of problems and injuries followed by focused treatment and aftercare advice as well as follow up treatments as necessary.
- 60-minute assessment: £80
Arrange an appointment
Please enquire for availability by emailling firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 020 8240 4070.