Tel: 020 8240 4175
About Research Media
David convenes and teaches on a range of modules:
- SC154 Media and Visual Sociology (first level option in Sociology)
- SC231 Global Societies and Identities (core second level module in Sociology). SC351 Modernity in the 21st Century (core third level module in Sociology)
- SC362 Medicine, Health and Illness: Global Perspectives (third level option in Sociology)
- MS207 Media Thinkers: From Adorno to Zizek (core second level module in Media Arts)
- MS215 Documentary Film (second level option in Media Arts)
- MS318 Contemporary World (third level Media Arts)
David's research interests and publications include work on the following:
- Contemporary Social Theory
- Social Theory and the Critique of Contemporary Capitalism
- Environmental Sociology and De-growth Economics
- World Cinema and Cosmopolitanism
In the news
The School of Arts and Humanities at St Mary’s University, Twickenham, is to host a series of Research Seminars over the coming months. Find out more...
St Mary's University College, Twickenham is co-hosting a conference exploring the UK Human Rights Act on Tuesday 10th December Find out more...
For media enquiries, please contact our Communications and Public Engagement Manager, Sam Yarnold, by emailling firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 020 8240 8262.