Skip to content Exit mobile menu

Staff forms and requests directory

Below are links to access all forms used by staff at St Mary's University. If a form you are trying to access isn't listed here please contact to arrange getting it added.

Annual Parking Permit Application Form

Annual staff digital permits allow parking on-campus for a calendar year for a single staff member.

Applicant data request

Please use this form if you would like to request applicant data from the Global Engagement department.

Car Parking

Book a day parking space through the JustPark website or app.

Catering and Bar Services Comments Form

Submit your feedback on anything related to our catering services.

Catering Services: Hospitality Booking

Submit this form to book hospitality catering for events taking place on-campus.

Conference/event support request

Planning a conference or event? Complete this form and the Conference and Events team will help get everything organised!

Confidential Waste Collection Request

This service is offered to staff for the disposal of waste too sensitive for the general waste stream.

COVID-19 Return to Campus Form

Staff must confirm that they have read the Return to Campus presentation and relevant Safe Return to Campus Guidance

COVID-19: Book a test

You are advised to book two lateral flow tests, three days apart in line with your return date to campus. These tests are only for people who aren’t showing COVID-19 symptoms.

COVID-19: Staff Self Reporting Form

Please complete the self-isolation form if you test positive. A member of the HR team will follow up with you in due course.

Event Risk Assessment

If you are planning an event you will need to submit a risk assessment.

Finance Department Feedback

Whether good or bad, we welcome receiving comments on any aspect of our services. Please complete the form below and your feedback will be forwarded directly to the Director of Finance.

Hazardous Waste Form

This online form will be automatically forwarded to both the FM Helpdesk and the Grounds and Gardens Manager for assessment and an internal works request raised.

IT Online Forms System

Online form system to submit IT requests, e.g. access to inboxes/shared drives, ordering equipment, etc.

JISC (BOS) Surveys Signup Form

Please complete the form below to request an Survey Creator account on the BOS online survey service. This allows you to create and manage online surveys for research projects.

Library Document Supply: Request a Book

You can request any published book or journal with an ISBN or ISSN number that is not available in the St Mary's Library Collection.

Library Document Supply: Request a Journal Article

You can request any published book or journal with an ISBN or ISSN number that is not available in the St Mary's Library Collection.

Library Document Supply: Request a Thesis

Please be aware that the document supply charge of £5.50 will be charged to the cost code you specify. It is not possible to cancel requests after submission unless the item is unavailable.

Making A Difference Nomination

The St Mary's Making a Difference Awards aim to recognise and value the hard work, commitment and achievements of staff members who have made exceptional contributions to the University.

New Programme Proposal

This form is for use by academics when intending to offer a new programme or a new pathway or award, which is based partly or wholly on existing validated modules.

Office Key Request Form

You will be able to submit a maximum of six separate key requests for different locations via one submission. Please start a new request should you have more than six location requests.

Password Reset System

Online Password Reset System for your university account.

Photography request form

Submit a request for a photographer from the Marketing department to cover your event.

Short Course Proposal

Submit a proposal for a new short course or CPD offering.

Staff Profile Updates

Submit a new or edit an existing academic profile to be listed on the external website.

Student Accommodation Key Request

Submit a request to get a key for one of the rooms within the on-campus halls of residence.

Sundry Payment Request

Submit a travel, accommodation, subsistence or hospitality expense claim.

Sundry Payment Form expenses

To claim staff expenses please complete a Sundry Payment Request Form, supported by all receipts for the expenditure.