If you need to look up a member of staff’s phone number or location please use the Directory within Office 365 as follows:
- When creating a new email, click the “To…” button
- If using the Outlook client:
- In the Search window that appears, ensure you have “Global Address List” selected in the Address Book dropdown (to ensure that you are searching the current directory).
- Enter the name of the person you are looking for in the Search bar and click the “Go” button.
- If using the web version of Outlook:
- In the Add recipients window that appears, ensure you have “Default Global Address List” selected on the left (to ensure that you are searching the current directory).
- Enter the name of the person you are looking for in the Search bar.
- Click on the person’s name to display their details.
Similarly, you can find students’ names, email addresses this way.
If your own phone number and/or location are out of date in the directory, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get them amended.
In addition, all staff are able to access the Organisation Charts in PeopleNet.