£1,000 (paid per level of study)
A cash award of £1,000 will be given to Care Leavers for each year of study and who:
- have been made an offer of a place to study on a full-time undergraduate/foundation degree programme at St Mary's University, and
- are 'looked after' by a Local Authority, or receiving support from the Foyer Federation, and
- are 25 years of age or under at the start of the academic year 2017/18, and
- make/have made St Mary's University a firm choice, and
- register on a full-time undergraduate/foundation degree course at St Mary's University in September 2017.
If you have any queries as to whether your qualifications will be counted as being equivalent, please contact email@example.com.
Please note: the deadline for applications has now passed.