£500 (first year of study only)
We will be offering scholarships of £500 to up to ten Foundation year students in the first year of study only.
To be eligible to apply for a Foundation Degree scholarship students must:
- have been offered a place on foundation degree course, and
- be ordinarily resident in the UK or the EU at the start of their course, and
- have completed an Application for Student Support through the relevant awarding authority and agree that their financial information can be shared with St Mary’s University, and
- be entrants new to higher education in 2017, and
- make/have made St Mary’s University a firm choice, and
- register on an foundation degree course at St Mary’s University in September 2017
If you have any queries as to whether your qualifications will be counted as being equivalent, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: the deadline for applications has now passed.