The award is an opportuntity to reflect on and gain recognition for the skills you have already gained at university.
In addition, it includes a range of career development activities designed to make sure you are on the right track to gaining a role in your chosen career.
What does the St Mary's Award involve?
- explore jobs in your chosen sector
- engage in a careers conversation with an employer
Reflecting on your experiences
- audit the skills you have gained so far
- reflect on the skills you have gained in activities such as, academic work, part-time work, interships, volunteering and participating in clubs and societies
- this is completed with the support of Careers Consultants and is excellent preparation for job applications
Support to execute your careers plan
- perfect your CV with the support of a Careers Consultant
- undertake a mock video interview
How do I complete the St Mary's Award?
Visit our Moodle pages, these will:
- guide you through the process of the award from enrollment to completion
- give you examples of submissions and resources to support your reflections