The St Mary’s Internship Programme is our annual internship scheme, funded by Santander Universities UK.
Students and recent graduates can apply to do a paid internship offered through the Programme, which gives them the opportunity to complete up to 140 hours over the summer with an SME (Small and Medium-sized Enterprise) employer.
Why should you do an internship?
- It's PAID! You will get £10.85 p/h.
- Makes you more competitive in the graduate jobs market.
- Increase your skills and knowledge.
- Gain an understanding of a particular job or industry.
- Helps you to gain an insight into how organisations operate and the challenges they face.
- Provides you with networking opportunities.
- Allows you to consider other roles you may not have previously thought of.
Check out the video below to hear from one of last year's successful applicants:
To find out further information, please contact Femi Yusoof via email@example.com. Any further updates will be shared on this page.