Who can use the St Mary's University Careers Service?
We support the professional development of St Mary's students, graduates and staff members. This includes:
- Current full-time or part-time student of St Mary's University
- Study abroad student, studying at St Mary's as part of their degree
- Students studying a short course
- Graduates of St Mary's University
- Prospective students who are considering coming to study at St Mary's University
- St Mary's Staff
What we can offer you
- Free, confidential, impartial information, advice and guidance appointments with our trained careers consultants. For more information, click here.
- Workshops, webinars, fairs, employer and alumni panels delivered by both Careers Consultants and employers. Check out our What's on? calendar, Facebook and Twitter for more details.
- Access to university careers fairs and those organised by The Careers Group.
- Access to a range of online vacancy services.
- Resources for key stages of the career planning process. Current students can find further information, advice and all of our resources on our Moodle pages. Graduates can find further information, advice and all of our resources on our new GradClub website.
Providing us with feedback
Client feedback is really important to us and we value any comments that will help us to strengthen our service offer to you. If you have any comments please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you wish to complain you can do so to any member of the team or alternatively by writing to the Head of Employability Services at email@example.com
Diversity and accessibility
St Mary's Careers Service is committed to diversity and inclusion both within our own team and for the students,graduates and staff that we support. You can find out more about this by reading our Equality Statement.
Services and resources are provided online and in person to ensure that all clients can access information to support their career development. To find out more about how to access the service click here.
We also subscribe to both St Mary's University and The Careers Group standard of service for the provision of services for users with disabilities. Please ask our staff prior to your appointment/event attendance, if you need assistance to enable you to use our facilities and services more effectively.
Please note that our usual opening hours of opening are occasionally subject to change. In the rare event of this, we will notify students via email and through our social media channels.