Develop analytical, leadership and management skills through experience in political, policy-making, and project management in local, national and global contexts.
Please note: Politics, Policy and Public Management is not currently taking applications for 2019/20 entry.
Why study Politics, Policy and Public Management?
Politics, Policy and Public Management will empower you as a changemaker and a public leader who understands the signiﬁcance of public service and innovation.
The course enables you to engage and critically reflect on key theories, ideologies and developments that shape the current political climate in the UK and overseas. It develops your communication, research and critical thinking skills, and promotes intellectual self-confidence, encouraging you to pursue your chosen career path.
Why St Mary's?
Based in London, this course takes advantage of the capital's status as a national political and administrative centre, as well as an international hub for politics, policy and communications.
Politics, Policy and Public Management is part of an exciting suite of politics courses - designed with the active help of leading ﬁgures from the world of politics, public communication and policy - that also includes:
- Designed with the active help of leading ﬁgures from the world of politics, public communication and policy
- Taught by a mix of expert academics and industry professionals, offering the best possible balance of academic and practical expertise
- Options to study abroad and undertake industry work placements
- Taught on our campus in Twickenham is easily accessible from central London by public transport
- St Mary's University has a 93% success rate for graduates ﬁnding employment or further study within six months (HESA, 2018)