We are very pleased to welcome you to St Mary’s and to the Faculty of Sport, Health and Applied Science.
You will be joining a friendly, vibrant community of students and staff. We have excellent facilities such as an Applied Physics lab and workshop, 3D printing suite, Biomechanics Lab, which you will be using during your time here. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Download your welcome letter
Your induction timetable
We have planned an exciting programme of events to help you settle in to St Mary’s. These include an introduction to the Applied Physics programme, an interactive session and a workshop in which you'll be working on your own project.
- Sunday 8th September, 8am-6pm: Registration open (students living in University accommodation only)
- Monday 9th September, 9am-5pm: Registration open (all other students)
- Monday 9th September, 12-1pm: Student essentials (K217/K222)
- Thursday 12th September, 10-11am: The life of an Applied Physicist: Q&A (L102)
- Friday 13th September, 10am-1pm: Applied Physics workshop: work on your own project (L102)
- Friday 13th September, 12-1pm: Student life (K217/K222)
There will be lots of other activities going on during the first couple of weeks. Make sure you check out the welcome events calendar.
If, for any reason, you are unable to make it to the Student Essentials talk on Monday, we will be repeating it on Thursday 12th September, 12-1pm in K217/K222.