We are delighted to welcome you to the Business Management and Finance programme, and we hope that you will enjoy your time at St Mary’s University.
We have a proud tradition of teaching and scholarship in Business Management and Finance at St Mary’s, and we are committed to ensuring that our students are firmly at the centre of academic life within the department.
Download your welcome letter
Your induction timetable
During your first week at St Mary's you'll attend a series of induction sessions to help settle you into the University and the course. Your timetable for the rest of the semester will be given to you during the induction week.
- Sunday 8th September, 8am-6pm: Registration open (students living in University accommodation only)
- Monday 9th September, 9am-5pm: Registration open (all other students)
- Monday 9th September, 11am-2pm: Welcome to Business Management (Waldegrave Drawing Room)
- Monday 9th September, 3-4pm: Student essentials (K217/K222)
- Thursday 12th September, 10am-12pm: Meet the tutors and current students (Waldegrave Drawing Room)
- Friday 13th September, 3-4pm: Student life (K217/K222)
There will be lots of other activities going on during the first couple of weeks. Make sure you check out the welcome events calendar.
If, for any reason, you are unable to make it to the Student Essentials talk on Monday, we will be repeating it on Thursday 12th September, 12-1pm in K217/K222.