We are very pleased to welcome you to St Mary’s and to the Faculty of Sport, Health and Applied Sciences. You will be joining a friendly, vibrant community of students and staff.
We have excellent facilities such as Performance Education Centre, the Indoor Performance Hall and access to the amazing facilities at Chelsea FC’s training ground and Stamford Bridge which you will be using during your time here.
Your induction timetable
During your first week at St Mary's you'll attend a series of induction sessions to help settle you into the University and the course. Your timetable for the rest of the semester will be given to you during the induction week.
- Sunday 8th September, 12.30pm: Chelsea FC Women’s Match Kingsmeadow Stadium)
- Monday 9th September, 9am-5pm: Welcome to the top-up year (F5)
- Tuesday 10th September, 10.30am-12.30pm: Induction (Cobham training ground)
- Tuesday 10th September, 12.30pm: Footgolf
- Wednesday 11th September, 1-2pm: Football Takeover (The Exchange)
- Friday 13th September: Induction (Stamford Bridge)
There will be lots of other activities going on during the first couple of weeks. Make sure you check out the welcome events calendar.