We are very pleased to welcome you to St Mary’s and to the Faculty of Sport, Health and Applied Science (SHAS).
You will be joining a friendly, vibrant community of students and staff. We have excellent facilities such as Library and printing services, Media Production suite, on campus science labs and word-class sporting facilities which you are able to use during your time here.
We look forward to meeting you soon!
Download your welcome letter
Your induction timetable
We have planned an exciting programme of events to help you settle into St Mary’s. These include a Welcome Programme Induction day where you will receive important information about your course and have a chance to meet your fellow students and lecturers, and the support team (Jonny & Ellie, Kelly).
There will also be a field trip packed with fun activities as well as a reflection session the next day where the team can answer any further queries or concerns you may have.
- Sunday 8th September, 8am-6pm: Registration open (students living in University accommodation only)
- Monday 9th September, 9am-5pm: Registration open (all other students)
- Monday 9th September, 10am-12pm: Welcome (Shannon 3)
- Monday 9th September, 4-5pm: Student essentials (K217/K222)
- Wednesday 11th September, afternoon: External field trip
- Thursday 12th September, 10am-12pm: Reflection day (Shannon 1/2)
- Friday 13th September, 12-1pm: Student life (K217/K222)
There will be lots of other activities going on during the first couple of weeks. Make sure you check out the welcome events calendar.
If, for any reason, you are unable to make it to the Student Essentials talk on Monday, we will be repeating it on Thursday 12th September, 12-1pm in K217/K222.