We are very pleased to welcome you to St Mary’s and to the Faculty of Sport, Health and Applied Science.
You will be joining a friendly, vibrant community of students and staff. We have excellent facilities such as our specialised clinical teaching spaces, the student clinic and the Performance Education Centre which you will be using during your time here. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Download your welcome letter
Your induction timetable
We have planned an exciting programme of events to help you settle in to St Mary’s. These include meeting students in the second and third year and getting together for some fun activities to get to know each other better, an outdoor adventure day and a BBQ (weather permitting)!
- Sunday 8th September, 8am-6pm: Registration open (students living in University accommodation only)
- Monday 9th September, 9am-5pm: Registration open (all other students)
- Monday 9th September, 9am-12pm: Welcome and meet the tutors (PEC)
- Monday 9th September, 10-11am: Student essentials (K217/K222 - staff will take you here)
- Monday 9th September, 1-5pm: Welcome to Sport Rehabilitation: Getting to Know Each Other (PEC)
- Tuesday 10th September, 9am-3pm: External field trip: Thames Young Mariners
- View field trip letter
- Download medical form
- Tuesday 10th September, 4pm: BBQ (Outside the SU bar)
- Friday 13th September, 10-11am: Student life (K217/K222)
There will be lots of other activities going on during the first couple of weeks. Make sure you check out the welcome events calendar.
If, for any reason, you are unable to make it to the Student Essentials talk on Monday, we will be repeating it on Thursday 12th September, 12-1pm in K217/K222.