Congratulations on your acceptance to our Sports Coaching Science undergraduate degree in the Faculty of Sport, Health and Applied Science.
The teaching team are delighted to welcome you to our degree programme and hope that you enjoy your undergraduate studies here at St Mary’s.
The Sports Coaching Science programme is well known for excellent staff/student relationships, as well as its academic successes. We are keen to do all we can to support you to become an effective learner, achieve your personal potential, and generally to make the most of your experience as an undergraduate student.
We look forward to meeting you soon! If you have any further queries, please contact Paul Dancy, using the using the following contact details:
Phone: 020 8240 4220
Download your welcome letter
Your induction timetable
We have planned a programme of events to help you settle in to St Mary’s. These include: a Programme talk to prepare you for your studies, team building activities, alumni talks and an opportunity to talk to second and third year students on the Programme.
- Sunday 8th September, 8am-6pm: Registration open (students living in University accommodation only)
- Monday 9th September, 9am-5pm: Registration open (all other students)
- Monday 9th September, 9-11am: Welcome and key information (G7)
- Monday 9th September, 12-1pm: Student essentials (K217/K222)
- Wednesday 11th September, 10am-1pm: Team-building activities (R28, PEC, Gym)
- Friday 13th September, 12-1pm: Student life (K217/K222)
There will be lots of other activities going on during the first couple of weeks. Make sure you check out the welcome events calendar.
If, for any reason, you are unable to make it to the Student Essentials talk on Monday, we will be repeating it on Thursday 12th September, 12-1pm in K217/K222.