We are very pleased to welcome you to St Mary’s and to the Sports Management Programme which is part of the Faculty of Education, Humanities and Social Sciences.
You will be joining a friendly, vibrant community of students and staff. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Download your welcome letter
Your induction timetable
We have planned an exciting programme of events to help you settle in to your Sports Management programme at St Mary’s.
These will include an opportunity get to know your fellow students, learn more about what you will be studying in your first year and meet the teaching team. You will also get to meet some of our current students.
- Sunday 8th September, 8am-6pm: Registration open (students living in University accommodation only)
- Monday 9th September, 9am-5pm: Registration open (all other students)
- Monday 9th September, 11-11.15am: Welcome to Sports Management (Waldegrave Drawing Room)
- Monday 9th September, 11.15am-1pm: Welcome to Sports Management (K119)
- Monday 9th September, 3-4pm: Student essentials (K217/K222)
- Thursday 12th September, 10am-12pm: Meet the tutors and current students (Waldegrave Drawing Room)
- Friday 13th September, 3-4pm: Student life (K217/K222)
There will be lots of other activities going on during the first couple of weeks. Make sure you check out the welcome events calendar.
If, for any reason, you are unable to make it to the Student Essentials talk on Monday, we will be repeating it on Thursday 12th September, 12-1pm in K217/K222.