Come and find out why St Mary’s is one of the countries top performing universities for endurance athletes.
As a talented endurance athlete deciding which university to go to is an important decision. We are holding open days for prospective students looking at their choices for 2024 or 2025.
You will visit the University and meet the Performance Coaches and take part in a training session with current EPC athletes.
Timetable for the day
- 9.30am Welcome by Performance Coaches Craig Winrow and Mick Woods
- 10am Training session with current EPC athletes
- 12pm Lunch
- 12.45pm Campus and sports facilities tour
- 1.30pm University life at St Mary’s
- 2.15pm EPC support services
- 2.45pm Q&A with current EPC athletes
- 3pm Final questions
Book your place
Places are limited. If you wish to attend one of the open days, please complete the EPC open days application form.
Alternatively, you can email the endurance team at firstname.lastname@example.org.