Take your management ambitions to global heights with our postgraduate course that's tailored to graduates with or without a first degree in business and includes an award from the Chartered Management Institute.
Why study International Business Management?
Through this International Business Management Master’s degree, you will develop your understanding of how business disciplines apply internationally. Underpinned by ethical values and responsible business practices, the course will support you in furthering your management career and encourage you to consider opportunities abroad.
This course is a natural pathway for business and management graduates, but it is open to all who have completed an undergraduate degree.
You will be guided by an experienced academic team through current thinking on business disciplines that range from corporate governance to sustainability, marketing to resource management and business law to economics.
UK and EU students also have the opportunity to spend a semester studying in the Mediterranean city of Marseilles. On completing the Master's degree, you will also gain an accredited award from the Chartered Management Institute (subject to accreditation for EMD partnership programme).
Why St Mary's?
The course aims to develop your practical commercial knowledge and ethical values, giving you an edge in international business and management. It is also enhanced by:
- A study abroad option that enables UK and EU students to spend a semester studying with our partnering business school, EMD Marseilles, France
- An optional industry placement where you can demonstrate your management skills and construct a compelling career profile for your CV
- Guest lectures, research seminars, workshops and fieldwork visits that capitalise on our strong industry links
- A dedicated team of research-active academics and visiting professors with a range of commercial and management expertise
- Fantastic networking opportunities with our internationally diverse community of students and academics
- Chartered Management Institute dual-accreditation means on successful completion of the programme you will be awarded a Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership from CMI, alongside your Master’s degree
- Option of spending the second semester in Southern France (available to UK and EU students only)
- Opportunity for you to undertake an industry placement
- Flexibility in the programme allows you to consider specialising in academic research or management consultancy
- Delivered by the School of Management and Social Sciences
- The best of both worlds: taught on our campus, based near the Thames in the green and safe London Borough of Richmond-upon-Thames, but only a half hour journey from central London