Progress towards a successful career within the world of accounting and finance with a degree that will set you up to work around the world.
Why study International Finance and Accounting?
A Master's degree in International Finance and Accounting will provide you with a broad skillset and support you in furthering your career within the profession. This course reflects the current world business climate to provide you with skills that are transferable across national boundaries.
You'll receive support from business professionals as you learn about finance and investment. This will provide you with opportunities to engage with the real world of finance, investment and accounting.
Guest speakers will attend module lectures throughout the degree. This includes the former Chief Economist at Lloyds TSB, who will teach on the 'Economics and International Finance' module.
This International Finance and Accounting degree does not require you to have studied a similar degree at the undergraduate level. Individuals with any degree background are welcome to apply.
If you have appropriate work experience, but haven't achieved the required academic qualifications, we may still accept you onto the course provided you pass an interview.
Why St Mary's?
You'll also be able to select a work placement module as part of the degree. For this module you'll work as part of an organisation within the accounting and finance industry, providing you with invaluable professional work experience within the industry.
The degree will provide you with key business skills such as finance, investment and accounting. Our team of professional academics will support you as you learn and develop your skills with a focus on finance and accounting at an international level.
As part of the International Finance and Accounting degree you will benefit from:
- A team of research-active academics who are experts in their field of accounting and finance
- Enhancing your CV or resume with a work placement that will give you vital experience in a professional organisation
- An internationally diverse community of students and academics you can use to build your network as you study
- Smaller teaching groups that will provide you with personalised support
- Guest speakers - organised through our strong network of business contacts - will share their professional expertise with you
- An annual Careers Fair in which you'll be able to meet representatives from various companies
- Taught by professionals who have excelled in their professions, including the former Chief Economist at Lloyds TSB
- Fantastic networking opportunities
- Taught on our historic Strawberry Hill campus, located a 30-minute train journey from Central London