A marketing job is one of the most exciting and challenging jobs you can have, and Business Management and Marketing is the course to prepare you for it. This degree course will prepare you for a great career in marketing.
Apply to study Business Management and Marketing in 2019: Apply through Clearing today.
Why study Business Management and Marketing?
Our Business Management and Marketing degree course was designed by top marketing practitioners and academics. It takes into account what employers say about new marketing recruits, what they need from them and this programme aims to meet these needs.
Employers want young marketeers who can:
- Apply marketing ideas and theories in practical situations – whether in planning what to do or in implementing ideas
- Use the latest technological innovations, including the web and social media, to plan and deliver marketing campaigns
- Achieve the best professional management and ethical standards and apply them to the marketing world – with colleagues, businesses and customers
We aim to give you practical experience through our extensive placement and mentoring programmes, which will equip you with hands-on skills and guidance from industry professionals.
Why St Mary's?
St Mary’s is a small and beautiful campus university in London, with a friendly, professional atmosphere. We are near some of the largest marketing companies and surrounded by successful small businesses who need marketing expertise and welcome placements.
You will learn about contemporary issues in marketing (whatever they may be at the time) throughout the degree, making sure you’re in touch with the latest developments in marketing.
Completion of the degree leads to dual accreditation:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management and Marketing
- Level 5 Certificate in Management and Leadership, awarded by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
You’ll also receive the Chartered Institute of Marketing’s Certificate in Professional Marketing if you complete the additional preparation and exams (subject to validation).
- Work placement opportunities integrated into the second and third year of the programme
- Taught on our historic Strawberry Hill campus, just a half hour train journey from Central London