Recognising and celebrating talent
We recognise and value the hard work, commitment and achievements of all staff members – particularly in such challenging circumstances, whilst the majority of us are forced to work apart.
As soon as we have information on the 2021 Outstanding Performance Awards this page will be updated.
Previous categories have included:
- The Vice-Chancellor's Award - Recognising an individual for their outstanding contribution to their local community. This award is open to nominations, including self-nominations, and the winner will be selected by the Vice-Chancellor. This award includes a matched donation to a charity of the winner’s choice.
- Best Team Award - Celebrating our high performing teams
- Two Champion of Student Experience Awards - Rewarding individuals who have gone the extra mile to ensure an excellent experience for our students. One award voted for by staff, one award voted for by students, via St Mary's Students' Union
- Unsung Hero Award - Recognising an individual for their standout performance above and beyond the expectations of their role
- Inspirational Leader Award - Celebrating an exceptional leader, who motivates and inspires their team, with fantastic results
- Living Our Values Award - Celebrating an individual who embodies St Mary's values.