Skip to content Exit mobile menu

Cancellation of Exams: Note for all UK undergraduate applicants
The ongoing uncertainty as to what’s happening to end of year examinations will no doubt be of concern to all students applying to university. Like you, we are awaiting clarity from the examinations authorities, but wanted to provide you with some reassurance.

St Mary’s University is closely considering all applications it receives and will be reviewing them and making offers as usual based on our assessment of whether you have demonstrated the potential to study successfully at degree level. 

This will help us to ensure that no matter how final results are awarded, your application to St Mary’s will not be disadvantaged in any way by the absence of exams.

I am applying for...

Transferring from another institution?

St Mary's is happy to consider applications from students who wish to transfer from another university. If you are a transfer student, please follow the instructions on Transfer to St Mary's.

Not sure?

If you don't know which type of degree you are applying for here's a helpful guide:

  • Undergraduate or foundation: your first degree
  • PGCE: teacher training programme for people with an undergraduate degree
  • Postgraduate (taught): normally requires completion of an undergraduate degree
  • Research: normally requires completion of a postgraduate degree. Research degrees include PhD, MPhil and EdD
  • Short courses: a variety of non-degree short courses are offered at St Mary's, ranging from first aid to languages