Spend a semester or academic year at our historic Strawberry Hill campus and take advantage of all these great benefits:
- St Mary's scenic location, near the river Thames, will give you the perfect study environment not far from the bustle of Central London and with easy access to rest of the UK and Europe.
- Charming campus with a close-knit community, where you will be both welcomed and valued.
- St Mary's offers unrivalled sports facilities and a large variety of sports modules. During the 2012 London Olympics, the University hosted multiple Olympic athletes.
- Excellent and affordable accommodation on-campus or with a host family.
- A range of modules are open to Study Abroad students within Arts and Humanities, Education, Theology and Leadership, Management and Social Sciences and Sport, Health and Applied Science.
- Excellent opportunities for an internship within your field of interest.
- Located in the theatre capital of the world, and with a variety of drama modules offered each semester, St Mary's offer drama students the opportunity for an amazing experience.
Bella is a Musical Theatre major from Pennsylvania in the United States. She's been spending her first semester of the year studying at St Mary's and has been filming her time here. Follow Bella's time at St Mary's...
Annecy Spencer (Film and Screen Media)
Please note: St Mary's students who wish to spend a semester abroad should see our Study Abroad programme for current St Mary's students webpages.