Why choose St Mary's?
- St Mary's scenic location, near the river Thames, will give you the perfect study environment not far from the bustle of Central London and with easy access to rest of the UK and Europe.
- Charming campus with a close-knit community, where you will be both welcomed and valued.
- St Mary's offers unrivalled sports facilities and a large variety of sports modules.
- Excellent and affordable accommodation on-campus or with a host family.
- A range of modules are open to Study Abroad students within Arts and Humanities, Education, Theology and Leadership, Management and Social Sciences and Sport, Health and Applied Science.
- Excellent opportunities for an internship within your field of interest.
What our students say...
Bella is a Musical Theatre major from Pennsylvania in the United States. She's been spending her first semester of the year studying at St Mary's and has been filming her time here.
Annecy Spencer (Film and Screen Media)