Skip to content Exit mobile menu

Study Abroad partner universities

Please note:
 St Mary’s does not run a two-way exchange with all of the listed institutions. Please contact the International Office for further information.

Students at non-partner universities

If you are from the US and you are not enrolled at one of our partner institutions, you may wish to consider applying via the University of Wisconsin-Platteville (UWP). UWP accepts study abroad students from colleges and universities nationwide for participation in their programme at St Mary’s.

Alternatively, we have a similar programme with our partner Arcadia University. If you wish to apply to St Mary's through Arcadia, please apply online via their website. Once your initial application is submitted, you will receive more information about submitting the remaining required materials (such as an official transcript from your home university and a letter of recommendation). Information about application deadlines, GPA requirements and more can be found on Acardia University's website.