Skip to content Exit mobile menu

There have been some recent changes to the visa system in the UK.  All students are responsible for ensuring that they understand the visa process and requirements. 

Please read the guidance on the links provided below to ensure you receive the correct permission to study in the UK. The information is for guidance only and should not be considered legal advice.

These requirements apply to all international students and there are two routes for Study Abroad students arriving in the UK:

If you are planning on spending one semester with us (without an Internship), you can enter as a Standard Visitor

If you are planning on spending a full year with or you are taking an Internship, you need to apply for a Student Visa

Further information can be found on the UK Government website or the St Mary’s Website.