Sports clubs at St Mary's
We have over 25 clubs that mainly represent the University in the British Universities and Colleges Sport Leagues (BUCS) and the London Universities Sports Leagues (LUSL).
The sports clubs we have at St Mary’s include; Athletics, Badminton, Ladies’ Basketball, Men’s Basketball, Cheerleading, Men’s Cricket, Dance, Ladies’ Football and Futsal, Men’s Football, Men’s Futsal, Ladies’ Gaelic, Men’s Gaelic, Gymnastics and Trampolining, Ladies’ Hockey, Men’s Hockey, Lacrosse, Martials Arts, Netball, Men’s Rugby League, Women’s Rugby Union, Men’s Rugby Union, St Mary’s Strength (Weightlifting and Powerlifting), Tennis, Ultimate Frisbee, Volleyball.
All of our sports clubs receive a high level of coaching support and a high quality training environment. Joining one of our sports clubs is a fantastic way of integrating into University life and gaining the extensive social opportunities derived from being part of a club.
Club membership benefits
To purchase your club membership and find out more about each club please visit the St Mary's Students' Union website.
Club membership: £95
- Club member
- Access to equipment
- Coached training sessions
- Competition transport and accommodation
- Personal accident insurance
- Playing kit
- Referees funded
Club and Student Active membership: £180
- All benefits of club membership
- Membership of the Fitness and Conditioning Suite
- All fitness classes
- All SIMMSactive ‘turn up and play’ sessions and ‘book me’ sessions
- Discount on boot camps, SIMMSactive leagues and ‘get into’ sessions