Joining a university sports club is the highlight of many students’ experiences. It can be a fantastic way to integrate into university life, meet new people, try a new sport, or simply stay active.
We have over 20 student sports clubs, all of which are unique in their own way.
Club memberships cost £195 and includes a range of benefits:
- team entry and affiliation costs for BUCS and equivalent competitions
- transport and accommodation for competitions
- referees and umpires for competitions
- club coaching
- St Mary’s training and competition facilities
- training equipment
- personal accident insurance
- access to the student rehab clinic
- club development guidance and support from the Sport Development Team
To join click a sports club below and login using your St Mary's credentials. Students can also join using the Sport St Mary's app, available on the App Store and Play Store. Alternatively, it is now possible to pay for sport club membership via direct debit instalments. Please speak to Sports Centre reception staff if you wish to sign up via this option. Please note the last date for direct debit sign-ups is Sunday 19th November 2023.
Academic year gym membership (regular price £140) can be added to sports club membership for £50. Please speak to Sports Centre reception staff if you wish to add this.
All members agree to the Student Sport Club Membership Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
Current sport clubs
We're always excited to hear about any new clubs you'd like to form. For more information please contact Sport St Mary's.