All of our sports clubs receive a high level of coaching support and a high quality training environment. Joining one of our sports clubs is a fantastic way of integrating into University life and gaining the extensive social opportunities derived from being part of a club.
Sports Club memberships:
To purchase your club membership and find out more about each club please visit the St Mary's Students' Union website.
Club membership: £115*
For 2019/20, membership to our student clubs costs £115 for the year, with no additional membership fee due if you join more than one club. Please note that some clubs may add additional top up fees to aid in specific club development projects.
As part of your club membership, you will receive access to:
- Coached training sessions
- Training equipment and facilities
- Facilities for “home” fixtures and competitions
- Competition entries, transport and accommodation
- Competition officials
- Personal accident insurance
- Club administration & development officers
Full Year Gym Membership (1st Sept 2019 -31st Aug 2020)
Academic Year Gym Membership (1st Sept 2019 -31st May 2020)
- Anytime access to the fitness and conditioning suite (6.30am-10.30pm Mon-Fri & 8am-8pm Sat –Sun)
All gym memberships can be purchased from the Sports Centre reception.