What is PeopleNet, Employee Self Service, and PeopleManager?
PeopleNet is the name for our centralised employee HR system.The system is made up of two strands.
Employee Self Service (ESS)
Through ESS you can:
- view and print your payslips from any computer or mobile device, either at home or via St Mary's network
- view and update personal information and contact details
- add or amend emergency contact details
- book annual leave and log other types of absence (like sick leave)
- submit Electronic timesheets
- add objectives and and complete/submit Appraisals.
PeopleManager is a Manager Self Service system that has been designed to ensure managers at all levels have access to a range of employment information about their staff within an easy-to-use environment. The following functionality will be available for Line Managers:
- approve annual leave requests
- view team annual leave calendar
- view sickness absence history
- view team sickness absence calendar
- view job history and details for team members
- run a selection of standard reports
- approve timesheets
- view and submit staff Appraisals.
Staff can access PeopleManager via the Staff site homepage or through iTrent.
Staff can access PeopleNet via the Staff site homepage or through iTrent.
Logging in to PeopleNet
PeopleNet has Single Sign-On enabled so you can login using your usual St Mary's IT details. If you do not have access to your IT account (email@example.com) please contact the IT helpdesk via The Hub Online.
If you have forgotten your login details please contact IT via The Hub Online to reset your password.