Becky joined St Mary’s in 2019, firstly as a Link Tutor before becoming a lecturer in PGCE Secondary History.
Following her PGCE at the Institute of Education at UCL, she has had more than 16 years of experience in a range of teaching and consultant roles in many secondary schools across London.
Becky continues to teach in schools and lead the History subject networks for Hackney Education.
- Creating anti-racist, decolonised and inclusive History curricula
- The impact of evidence-based teaching in school History departments
- How pupils learn: applying cognitive science to History teaching.
- Historical Association (HA)
- History Teacher Educator Network (HTEN).