About Research Media
- BSc (Hons) in Sport Rehabilitation
- MSC in Sport and Exercise Rehabilitation (2009)
Worked at international, national and professional level as a sport rehabilitator for:
- England Rugby Union XV
- New Zealand Rugby Union XV
- South Africa Rugby Union XV
- New Zealand Rugby League Team
- IRB Referees
- British Olympic Canoe / Kayak
- London Irish RFC - First Team/ Academy / U21 / U19
- Chelsea FC
- Samurai International Rugby 7’s Team
- London Gymnastics Federation
Claire was previously employed full time as a rehabilitator to a member of the Saudi Arabian Royal Family. She has also worked with a number of performance artists and pop stars within the UK and internationally.
- Effects of glucosamine on osteoarthritis
- Ergonomics of chairs and desk in schools and the impact this has on children’s posture and back pain
- Impact of social economics on children’s lifestyle, exercise and diet
Validation / Examiner Experience
- Examiner: Bath University (Foundation Degree in Sport, Health and Fitness)
In the news
Students and Staff from the Sport Rehabilitation Programme at St Mary’s University, Twickenham have been working with the Argentinian Rugby team ahead of their match against The Barbarians this weekend in Twickenham. Find out more...
The USA Men’s Rugby Sevens team trained at St Mary’s University, Twickenham over the May Day Bank Holiday weekend ahead of the World Series tournaments. Find out more...
Staff and students at St Mary’s University, Twickenham have been providing sports massages to the New Zealand and Samoan International rugby teams. Find out more...
More than 70 students from St Mary’s University, Twickenham supported runners at this weekend’s Virgin Money London Marathon with free sports massages. Find out more...
For media enquiries, please contact our Communications and Public Engagement Manager, Sam Yarnold, by emailling email@example.com or calling 020 8240 8262.